Sunday, December 20, 2015

The Alchemist & The Sandy People

“I was walking so far, so far I walked I felt as if I was crawling across the ashes of a burnt world. But it wasn’t that, it was the burning Land Foreclosure sun glaring down from the sky…”

The sky was a bright blue, there was not a cloud in the sky but abruptly a roar came from the east, there had been some strange noises in the desert this day.

“It so hot, I can’t even make out the horizon correctly my eyes and the heat diverse my imagery that I sense! Forebear this day, I will remember it if I shall live!”

The strange traveler unknown in gender or race crosses the desert of the gods, in search of gold that can heal any ailment of Pointers For A Good Selection Choice In Real Estate man, the traveler travels for themselves and in doing so they travel this road with the whole of humanity behind them.

The graces that cross your path everyday as a traveler the horrors and unexpected turns sight you your reality so you do not forget you are as fragile as the thoughts gently whispered in the night, a soft blow of the breeze carriers evolution on its back, from the alchemy of bearing children to pollinating and creating fruit!

The true world walker is those who travel light, those who do not hold onto those that they wish to keep, the things you hold on to really hold on to you, and when the experiences have gone and all you have is your mind, your mind will open up to the light that has touched you, and out of all the bad negative experiences you learn to be more honorable and The Insurance Subject Matter Explained To Foster Effortless Understanding grateful for the things you have done and are going to do!

This traveler knows this, and as they die in the sun they slowly flash into what their being is here to do and they see you, as they whisper their last breathe the energy of god is transmuted into their soul.

“As I walk this path, I die several times! As I walk this path I live forever with the sight of being that I wish to obtain. This path I have walked before and again I return to my standing evolutionary experiences! Here I start a new; here I see the world as one that has been reborn from fire. I am an alchemist and dying is my life governing experience of this world!”

We don’t have to wait for reincarnation to gain more energy this life time we can be reborn and the sulfur in which we are created we return to, the return is a experience that one would know for any other experience has not the power of emotion and love that of death, death of this can be gained Steps to adhere to in order to connect a Blu-ray Dvd movie Player to a TV with No High-definition mu through a conscious knowledge of creation that we passively all create, we create a wave of experience call our life line and our life line is in representation of natures governing laws of chaos and order.

The Alchemist Awakens

“My magic is in my never ending conscious life, I do not ever really end in my awareness, Want A Great Job? Learn Resume Writing for it has just begun…. And I have so much more to do!”

The Alchemist begins to meditate again

Nathan Scheer is a alternative researcher, author, affiliate marketer and blog owner: To view similar information please visit: Simranjeet.com or check my free marketing tips out -> HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment